002. [Our Story Pt. 1] How We Manifested A Conscious Relationship
Blake & Luke had a Cosmic Meet-Cute (and it wasn't by accident). In this first episode of a 3-part story, hear the details of how they manifested not just each other, but the kind of relationship they always wanted (and never had before). You'll hear about the moment Blake made the decision she was ready and how that was pivotal in her meeting Luke, and the subconscious things Blake said and did that made Luke want to pursue her. Many little things had to happen in order for the two of them to succeed in a relationship... which just illustrates how important it is to lead with an open mind, an open heart and just keep saying yes to opportunity! We hope you enjoy!
**Psssst! We have an incredible Gift just for you! We took the #1 tool we use to resolve tension in our relationship and created a visual aid you can use with your partner! Download your Free Gift: Tension Resolution Flowchart -- a visual aid you can use with your partner when you are experiencing tension or triggers in your relationship, so you can transform the challenge into communication through active listening.
Get instant Access here: https://www.blakeandluke.com/flowchart
- Introducing Blake Freedom and Luke Hillis.
- Blake is a women's coach from Denver, Colorado, and Luke is a corporate trainer and life coach from Fairfield, Iowa.
Part 1: How They Met
- Blake and Luke share their story of how they met at a personal development conference hosted by Brendon Burchard in Austin, Texas.
- Blake's journey from coaching women to seeking her soulmate.
- Luke's experience attending personal development events and his open mindset.
- Blake's exploration of her sexuality and attraction to both men and women.
- The event's atmosphere of personal growth and connection.
Part 2: The Initial Connection
- Blake and Luke share their first encounter at the event.
- Luke's positive energy and their initial hug.
- Blake's surprise and intrigue about Luke's tall stature and energy.
- The exchange of Instagram profiles as a way to connect.
- Blake's internal struggle about her feelings and potential interest in Luke.
Part 3: Second Meeting and Growing Connection
- How Luke made the effort to find Blake during the event.
- Blake's goals changed during the event to include finding her soulmate.
- The gradual opening of Blake's heart to the possibility of a connection with Luke.
- The importance of being open to gradual steps in a new relationship.
Part 4: Planning for More Time Together
- Luke's extended stay at the event.
- Blake and Luke deciding to spend time together during a limited window of time
- The mutual interest and growing attraction between them, non-verbal communication and connection
- Luke's mindfulness and meditation practice
- Open communication about past relationships
- Overcoming trust issues through Luke's behavior and communication
- Blake experienced a sense of comfort and feeling of home with Luke
- Luke’s thoughtful gestures like sharing videos of Austin’s live music with Blake
- To be continued….
Part 1 (of 3) of Blake & Luke’s story highlights the strong connection and emotional depth between them. It also emphasizes the importance of open communication, mindfulness, and thoughtfulness in building a positive relationship. Listen to the next 2 episodes to hear all the obstacles we had to overcome in order to be together! (Including letting go of exes, Blake moving from Denver to Iowa and more...)
Download your Free Gift: Tension Resolution Flowchart -- a visual aid you can use with your partner when you are experiencing tension or triggers in your relationship, so you can transform the challenge into communication through active listening. Get instant Access here: https://www.blakeandluke.com/flowchart